Tuesday, March 2, 2021

I want my crafty life back...

 It's been a very hard 3.5 years emotionally for me.

Most of you who know me on social media such as youtube or Facebook, know that I lost the love of my life, Steve, June 15th, 2017.  So I'm sure you know that I have had a really hard time trying to craft again. It has been so hard trying to find my mojo because before losing him I had to craft every day. I also use to make youtube videos, which I really miss. 

In the past few months, I have gotten into making signs and decals. Because of my son, I was able to buy a Cricut Explore Air2 for Mother's Day and I have had so much fun with it. I have also gotten into making resin art pieces and some jewelry. I will put a few photos below. Now I would love to get back into Youtube, I still watch a ton of videos, but I really miss making them.

DECAL OF MY DOG SADIE MAY.

SHADOW BOX I CREATED BUT DIDN'T LIKE THE DECAL SO I CHANGED IT TO THE OTHER ONE I CREATED.


CAMPING SIGN 

HOT BATH SIGN LOVE IT..

THIS SIGN IS IN MY LIVING ROOM

MY MAILMAN BOUGHT THIS SIGN SET

THIS IS IN MY CRAFT ROOM FULL OF LACES.

I also make T-shirts. So it really does feel good to craft again. Even if it's not every day I still love it.

Loves N Hugs

Terrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you get motivated?