Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Abstract Art...

Hello my loves,
I have been doing some abstract art.
As you know I love creating but
I've had a mental block since Steve passed
away. I've been trying so hard to get back
into crafting but most of the time I just
go into my beautiful craft room look around
then go back to the living room. Maybe
its because I am tired, I work a lot and
have no energy to do anything.
I do think I am getting some of my Mojo 
back by painting, I love abstract art.
I like it because everyone sees
 something different when looking at the
paintings. Here are some of my paintings
I want to share with you.
I have sold a few paintings which makes
me so happy that in someone elses
home is my art work.







Hugs N Loves
Keep on crafting ladies

Terrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you get motivated?