Sunday, May 30, 2021

It's time...

Hello ladies and gents, Most of you that know me know that I've had a really hard time the last 4 years since I lost my fiance. I'm trying to get back into crafting, I'm doing pretty good actually I've been making a lot of cards lately which I'll share on here. I believe it is time to take my life back. On June 9th I'm taking a road trip I'm driving back to Wisconsin and then I'm driving to Michigan where my kids and grand kids live. I leave home on June 9th and I return June 23rd which makes it 2 weeks that I'll be out of Vegas. I can not wait to get on that open road and just go, I need this trip so bad. I think this trip will help me restart Or recharge my life. I haven't seen my family in Wisconsin since 2016 and I have not seen my kids in 2 years or my grandkids. 
I have a 9 month old grandson I haven't met yet and I cannot wait to meet him he is adorable. So hopefully you guys stick with me while I try to restart and reorganise my life and do my crafts again. Although I have been making a lot of cards lately and loving it.
I'll be posting pictures of my cards soon I hope you guys love them. 
Love you Terrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you get motivated?