Saturday, November 20, 2021

How do you get motivated?

                           Tell me how do you motivate yourself? I get some motivation from cleaning my craft room. I have started crafting again but I can't seem to find the motivation to start blogging again. Sometimes its hard for me to find the words to put into my blog. It's been 4.5 years now since Steve (my fiancé) passed away and I miss him so much, so its had to get back to where I was. When he was here I was blogging a lot. 

                          In April I met someone, he was a friend of a friend, he lived in San Diego but was here visiting for a week. We hit it off and ended up spending the week together but when he went home the following week he was killed. My heart was broken once again but life goes on. 

                         I will be starting a card making series called "Make a card Monday". I know its not to original but I'm hoping it gets me back into blogging and YouTube. I really miss making videos and I seriously miss all my crafty friends. I ordered a long arm phone mount to make it easier to make videos. I can't wait to get it so I can start putting a video out at least once a week. 

                          Please say a prayer for me that I will be able to get back into the swing of things and to stop letting my broken heart run my life.


                                                      Hugs Terrie                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you get motivated?