Sunday, July 28, 2019

I DON'T UNDERSTAND....

I Don't understand...

By this I mean, "crafting" its always been
a passion of mine and I want to do it,
I even miss doing it. It was my therapy,
my outlet, a way to express myself. After that being said, 
I have one question. 
"WHY CAN'T I GET MOTIVATED TO DO IT"?
I go into my room and look around, and that
is as far as I get. I then turn around and go back into
the living room. Seems like every since Steven
passed away I lost my mojo and can't get it
back. Has this ever happened to you?
And if it did, how did you get back to crafting?
This past week I took most everything out
of my craft room and I am getting ready
to paint and redo my room. It is hard to even get
motivated to paint.
I have so many ideas running through
my mind that I would love to create but that is
easier said than done. Some people don't
understand where I am coming from, to them I say.
"Unless you have walked in someone's shoes
then, of course, you wouldn't understand".
I want to paint and redo my craft room, I know I'll
have to really push my self to finish it but I
will FINISH it, hopefully soon.
I am also painting and redoing my other room, 
which will be my painting studio.
I'll share them when I am done, hopefully, it
won't take me a year to get my butt motivated. 
Please if you have any helpful tips for me
please comment, anything might help.

Loves N Hugs
Happy Crafting
Terrie





No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you get motivated?