Sunday, August 11, 2019

INSPIRED...(My craft room After)

I hope today finds you happy and in good health.
As some of you know from Facebook I took some time
lately to redo my craft room. I haven't crafted much
in the past two years since Steve passed away and I'm trying
so hard to get past it, but its hard. Now I've got my room
almost finished and instead of shelves all over my
walls filled with products I'm using my sons and my
granddaughters photos as inspiration. I have some supplies
out where they can be seen but most will be in canvas
cubes and in the closet. I cleaned out my closet, I put a lot
of what was in there out in my storage unit, which cleared 
a ton of space for craft storage in my closet.
I am also redoing my other room and making it into
a painting/sewing studio so I don't have to clean up my 
 supplies every time I use them. I will share
photos of that room when I am completely finished
with it. I picked out a very pretty light purple called
Air Castle for the walls. I hope since
it will be a nice clean look it will inspire
 me to paint more often. I want to start doing some
tutorials when I start crafting again. 
(Paint color Lagoon Green, its a light teal)



I am using the smaller wood table top from IKEA
in my craft room now and I am going to use the
large white table top in my paint studio. My friend
John mounted my TV on the wall for me as a space
saver.
 These are the same shelves that I had in here before.
They hold my papers and much more.
 This is a photo of my granddaughters that my son
took in Michigan.
 My son took these photos of nature and I love them
so much. I got the mirrored butterflies at Walmart
and put them around my room. I like how they reflect
around the room when the light hits them.
 My flowers are kept in the same plastic containers
that they have always been in. I picked up a couple
teal containers for some of my dies at IKEA.
 This IKEA wall unit was in my other room but I thought
it would be better used in my craft room.
 I keep my die cutting machine on this small desk and 
when I use it I turn it side ways to the plates can 
run through with no problem. 

I will only have one or two carts out with the items I will
be using often. The others will be in my closet and my paint carts 
will be in my paint studio. 


Happy Crafting and much love
Terrie

1 comment:

  1. Looks great mama! Love the pictures of inspiration!! So much to play with, so little time...ain't it da truth!? Love you!! Barbie

    ReplyDelete

How do you get motivated?